In compliance with CDC recommendations, we are postponing all Hotel-Based Workshops. Virginia licensing boards have extended for one year the deadline for obtaining CE credits, but do renew your license as usual. Meanwhile, we have added new and updated online CE Courses. Our Newsletter will provide ongoing updates; you can sign up at the bottom of this webpage.
Be safe and stay well.
— Mary Alice Fisher, Executive Director, Center for Ethical Practice.
Meanwhile, you can schedule an on-site training for your agency or practice group or peer consultation group.
• Beginnings & Endings of Psychotherapy Relationships: Avoiding Some Potential Pitfalls
• Recognizing the Ethical Dilemmas in Your Own Work or Setting
• Chance Encounters of the Awkward Kind
• Deliberate Dual Relationships: When Are You Ethically Free to Say “Yes”?
• Ethical Issues with Electronic Technology: Are Your Policies Clear Enough?
• Ethical-Legal Jeopardy: A Workshop in a Game Format
• Informed Consent Revisited: Integrating Ethical Standards, Virginia Law, & HIPAA
• Retiring, Relocating, or Closing a Practice: Ethical & Practical Implications
• Role Confusion in Court-Related Cases: What Are the Ethical Implications?
We are also working on web-based workshop options for the future. For more about that option, be sure you are on the email list for receiving our free Newsletter. You can subscribe using the “Subscribe” button located at the bottom footer of this page.