In compliance with CDC recommendations, we are re-scheduling all Spring/Summer Hotel Based Workshops. They will be held instead during the Fall of 2020. CE credits deadline has been extended until June 2021 due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you are currently registered for any previously-scheduled workshop, we will contact you once new dates and sites are confirmed. We are also preparing interactive webinars, and we will let you know when those are available.
— Mary Alice Fisher, Executive Director, Center for Ethical Practice.
Meanwhile, below is a tentative list of Fall 2020 workshop topics.
Tentative Workshop Topics for Fall 2020:
• Beginnings & Endings in Psychotherapy: Avoiding Some of the Ethical Pitfalls”
• Chance Encounters of the Awkward Kind
• Deliberate Dual Relationships: When Are You Ethically Free to Say “Yes”?
• Ethical Issues with Electronic Technology: Are Your Policies Clear Enough?
• Ethical-Legal Jeopardy: A Workshop in a Game Format
• Informed Consent Revisited: Integrating Ethical Standards, Virginia Law, & HIPAA
• Retiring, Relocating, or Closing a Practice: Ethical & Practical Implications
• Role Confusion in Court-Related Cases: What Are the Ethical Implications?
We are also working on web-based workshop options for the future. For more about that option, be sure you are on the email list for receiving our free Newsletter. You can subscribe using the “Subscribe” button located at the bottom footer of this page.