Zoom Interactive Webinar
We have begun offering ZOOM Interactive Workshops, where participants have the opportunity to make comments and ask questions. Since not all states consider these to qualify as “in person” workshop credits, you are advised to check with your state’s licensing board.
We will use your name and email contact information from your PayPal payment / registration. The day before the Webinar, we will email you a reminder, and a special link for you to use to join the Webinar.
- Ethical Consequences of Role Confusion in Court-Related Cases - Monday, April 26, 2021 - 10:00 am EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
- Deliberate Dual Relationships: Anticipating the Possibility of Harm - Saturday, May 1, 2021 - 9:00 am EDT - 11:00 am EDT
- Moving, Retiring, or Closing a Practice: Ethical and Practical Issues - Monday, May 17, 2021 - 1:00 pm EDT - 4:00 pm EDT
- Professional Ethics: Therapist Self-Care During COVID-19 - Saturday, May 22, 2021 - 10:00 am EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
- Electronic Technology & Telehealth: Potential Ethical Issues - Monday, May 24, 2021 - 9:00 am EDT - 11:00 am EDT